"Education Is The Best Weapon To Change The World"
Your child has only one opportunity for a good education, and our aim is to provide it.” It is with a unique feeling of privilege that we introduce you to The Lawrence Pubilc School (LPS) a co-educational english medium secondary school. Set up in 2001, situated at V.T.Road Crossing, Mansarovar, Jaipur. As your care to read through the pages, we are sure that you will be able to appreciate the excellent quality that will be made available at LPS for your child and the significant difference, this is to make in his/her life.
Since inception(2001) LPS opened its portals to provide quality education, it has gained a formidable reputation as an institution providing a complete education.
To meet the tremendous response the school has got, LPS has opened its second branch at Ajmer road , near Mahindra SEZ.
The school is the brain child of The Lawrence Educational Society whose single-mindedness lies in the aspirations of our mission statement “Nurturing the Leaders of Tomorrow”
We offer our scholars a distinctive mix of traditional values and exciting opportunities, we aim at encouraging everyone to have high expectations of themselves and respect for others.
OUR KEY AIMS
- Impart high-quality education and making learning an enjoyable experience.
- Enabling the child to question, investigate, express thoughts and opinions and make decisions with a safe and positive environment.
- Providing a clear and consistent framework of discipline within which children may formulate a code of moral values, recognizing the necessity for discipline and co-operation
- Creating an awareness of respect for Indian traditions, human values, heritage and culture.
- Contributing to the society where the individual is not only valued but also allowed to develop a sense of worth.
- Mould the character and all-round personality of the pupil in a manner that he/she becomes a committed citizen of the world by following the principles of वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम् |
- Develop pupil’s fluency both in English and Hindi.